Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, March 26, 2010
title Apology ]:
time 4:25 PM
Yesterdays previous post .....i feel like i have been too harsh or more of the post came out of no where..like all of a sudden i declare im no longer your friend. I feel guilty all of a sudden.

it was because of a certain comment i read and i just burst with anger inside of me.

I don't have the right to be judging you either. Maybe its because your getting older and you start to outgrow things that you use to like. that is something i didn't think about before writing that post. I feel guilty and i apologize.

After thinking about it for sometime, I'm not a person who should be judging you. people change as they grow older and its something i should understand because i have been through the same thing. I feel like i have disrespected you with that previous post and once again i would like to apologize...[if your reading it]

I'm Sorry.......

Maybe one day i will learn how to accept you for who you are right now just like how i would want people to accept for who i am.



no identity will be revealed

Labels: ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong